What's the Address?
- The rodeo grounds is located at :
23450 Moscow Rd Duncans Mills, CA 95430
- For those that are towing a trailer, we highly recommend not following your GPS directions that will have you taking Hwy 12 at Santa Rosa. Stay on US101 north until you get to Exit 494-River Road. Follow River Road all the way out through Guerneville, Monte Rio and as you enter Duncans Mills take a left onto Moscow Rd. The entrance to the rodeo grounds will be the first driveway on the left. Please remember that it's still tourist season, so plan on giving yourself some extra time in case there is traffic. The closest fuel station is in Guerneville, so if you're coasting in on empty, you may want to fill up there!
When Should I Arrive to Set up?
- The rodeo begins at 12pm both Saturday and Sunday. We open gates to the public starting at around 10:30-11:00 AM, so I encourage everyone to be set up by that point. We encourage you to arrive on Friday, if possible, to allow you optimal set-up time. It is helpful if you can give us a general arrival time so we know when to expect you.
Do I Need to Provide any Documentation?
- If you are selling or giving away food items, the State of California REQUIRES you to hold a temporary or permanent food license for community events.
- If you DO NOT currently hold a food seller's license you MUST submit your application 30 days PRIOR to the event in order to not be assessed late fees on your application.
- Please visit the below website for any futher questions on how to obtain your food seller's permit:
Will I have WIFI and/or Power Available to Me?
- Basic WIFI can be made available to you, if requested. Please be aware that Duncan's Mills is rural and has limited functionality for WIFI and cellular service. This means that the WIFI provided may be slow in functioning at times.
- If you have an AT&T hotspot, we recommend that you bring this with you. There is an AT&T tower close by that will provide you faster and better service if your business relies heavily on credit card use.
- There will be NO ATM on site; however, there is an ATM located across the street.
Are Tables/Power Cords/Pop-ups Provided?
- No. Tables, power cords, pop ups will NOT be provided. We suggest you bring a pop-up to protect yourself and your goods from weather. Electrical plug-ins are limited and not always conveniently placed. If you require power, we suggest you pack enough power cord to cover 200 feet in case you are not placed close to a plug.
What's the Weather Like?
- Our weather is typically very nice in the afternoon, but does cool off in the evening. So if you are staying in the area or on the grounds, we suggest you pack a sweatshirt or jacket for the evenings.
What's the Typical Attendance?
- Our event attendance typically ranges from 1500-2000 people over the course of the weekend. This has been steadily increasing each year, but these numbers have been the average. We have a very diverse crowd - ranging from the young adults, children, and families of all ages!
Can Vendors Attend the Evening Events?
- Yes!!! We invite you to join us if you would like! You are also free to keep your booths open during this time if you choose - entirely up to you!